Tuesday 20 May 2014

Update on Currently-Reading and TBR - Daughter of Smoke and Bone & The Liberator

OK, guys! I'm currently reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor and want to know if you guys got any recommendations! Next I'm reading THE LIBERATOR by Victoria Scott  and am so super excited to read it because I just can't wait to get back in Dante's head!

I want to know if you guys think I should read THE WARRIOR by Victoria Scott when I finish! I mean, the series has gorgeous covers first of all (that may be a push for me too) and the series is so popular! I know I've been reading lots of NA lately and can't wait to get back into YA! I think Daughter of Smoke and Bone and some Victoria Scott is a great way to do it!




So I'm pretty sure, like I said, the covers ALONE make any reader want to read them ASAP!
Comment below and let me know if you think I should read THE WARRIOR right away! OR if I should save it for later...?

No comments:

Post a Comment