Tuesday 17 June 2014

Book Slump

Yes, you read that correctly. I am in another slump that I've been in for quite a while. I did finish Daughter of Smoke and Bone some time ago and enjoyed it very much but can't seem to find it in myself to write a review for it. I can't seem to write reviews for much of anything right now. As you can imagine, it's very frustrating.

I hope to very soon have up my reviews of Rush Too Far and Daughter of Smoke and Bone on my blog soon and hope you guys aren't to upset that there haven't been any reviews lately. I'm trying to read many books right now and am having a very hard time reading and reviewing. There is a list of books that is my TBR but it keeps on getting higher and higher, making it very discouraging for me to read.

I really want to read Game of Thrones (the entire series) and each book adds about 500 pages so I may not reach my 100 books goal, but I'd certainly reach a new goal with a number of pages!

Anyway, thanks for your patience and I'll get back to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment