Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year - Goals for 2014

Hey ya'll! It is a new year and with a new year comes new goals! This year I plan to read about 125 books. I read 100 this year, having to include a few short stories because I fell behind a bit, but this year I hope to get those books in any chance I get.

What goals do you have for the new year?

I know all my goals, ones that are book related, some that aren't:
- Finish 125 books
- Finish Dexter seasons (currently on season 6)
- Finish Death Note (such a great show... its anime, but its amazing)
- Start Game of Thrones
- Finish Bates Motel
- Read more Abbi Glines
- Read Up In Flames by Nicole Williams
- Read Finders Keepers by Nicole Williams

Well, you get the idea. What goals do you have? Comment below!

P.S Thank you so much to everyone for helping me get to my goal LAST year to get 10,000 pageviews! This morning I checked and was amazed that it was at 10,000 pageviews. It's weird because I just started this blog on October 3rd in 2013. So thanks for all the success in 2013, for just 3 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment