Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Top 10 2013 Book Boyfriends

Hey ya'll! I thought today would be good to tell you all my favourite book boyfriends of 2013. There will be 10 names. 1 being my favourite and 10 being my least favourite (of the top 10 list). So let's begin, shall we?

10. Drew Callahan (One Week Girlfriend and Second Chance Boyfriend) by Monica Murphy

9. Seth (Pure) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

8. Jason Stone (Misbehaving) by Abbi Glines

7. Dean Holder (Hopeless) by Colleen Hoover

6. Preston Drake (Just for Now) by Abbi Glines

5. Jesse Walker (Lost & Found) by Nicole Williams

4. Rush Finlay (TOO FAR series) by Abbi Glines

3. Cage York (While It Lasts, Sometimes It Lasts) by Abbi Glines

2. Woods Kerrington (Twisted Perfection, Simple Perfection) by Abbi Glines

1. Jude Ryder (CRASH series) by Nicole Williams

Yeah, I just love Jude. It's still going strong today. So anyway, you guys tell me your list below!

No comments:

Post a Comment