Friday 17 January 2014

2014 To-Reads

I don't know if any of you know, but last year I tried (and failed) to read EVERY book on my shelf. That's around 100 books, that I haven't read. Here on this blog post, I'm going to make a list of books I'm hoping to have read by December 31st 2014.

- Rule by Jay Crownover

- Slammed by Colleen Hoover

- Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

- Near & Far by Nicole Williams

- First Comes Love by Katie Kacvinsky

- Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters

- If You Stay by Courtney Cole

- Never Too Far by Abbi Glines

- Forever Too Far by Abbi Glines

- Easy by Tammara Webber

- The Forever of Ella and Micha by Jessica Sorensen

- Three Broken Promises by Monica Murphy

- Faking It by Cora Carmack

- Finding It by Cora Carmack

- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton

- The Unidentified Redhead by Alice Clayton

- The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski

- Bared to You by Sylvia Day

- The Edge of Always by J.A. Redmerski

- Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay

- Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

- Wait For You by J. Lynn

- Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen

- Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment