Thursday 26 March 2015

The Bedtime Book Tag


I saw this book tag over at Blue Eye Books. If you have a blog, you are free to do it, it's really fun. You'll get the just of it when you do it. I honestly don't know who created it, but it was fun to do so if you know, please comment below so they can get proper credit for it. I tag Miss Movie of Canada!

1. Books that kept you up all night reading them
Hopeless I started at about 11pm and didn't stop until I was done. Prince of Wolves I read in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down. And, When I'm Gone, I started at about midnight and was up until 3am reading it.



2. Books that made you scared to go to sleep
I, in all honestly, can not think of a book that made me scared to go to sleep.

3. Books that put you to sleep
The Night Circus. This book was just a train wreck for me, I can't even remember half the stuff that happened in it. The same thing goes for Stones; I found this one extremely unappealing.






4. Books that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of it's release
When You're Back, the second to When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines. I can't wait for this book, it is killing me.




5. Books with your dream boyfriend
The Grey Wolves series. The men in those books: oh. my. gosh. I specifically love Decebel.



6. Books that would be your worst nightmare to live in
We Were Liars would be something I would not want to live out myself. Since I'm keeping this spoiler free, I will just say this: not something you want to have happen. I'd also prefer to not live in Fahrenheit 451 due to the fact that books are illegal.





7. Books that remind you of nighttime
Daughter of Smoke & Bone reminds me of night maybe because of the eerie feeling from the book.




8. Books with a nightmarish cliffhanger
Just One Drop had a cliffhanger that had me opening the next book before I could even see what was happening.




9. Books you actually dreamed about
I don't usually ever dream about books but I did dream about Jennifer Armetrout's Covenant series.




10. Books monster you wouldn't want to find under your bed
I wouldn't like to find any of the "monsters" (villain's in the story, really) under my bed, however I would LOVE to find Daemon under my bed any time....


6 comments:

  1. Prince of Wolves is so good! I keep telling myself to read the rest of the series but I never get to it. The Covenant series is also so good and I've dreamed about it as well! Of course, in the place of Alex so I could have all her awesome skills that I don't have in real life :D

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Prince of Wolves so much and I know exactly how you feel! I just can't read more but at the same time I feel so compelled to do so! And The Covenant series... I love it, especially Seth. Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. I did the tag, Alex.
    http://missmoviecanada.blogspot.ca/2015/03/bedtime-book-tag.html
    Let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog. By the way, I love your choices for 6 and 7. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, and thank you! I loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone so much, but Fahrenheit 451... just not a place I'd want to live! :D

      Delete