Wednesday 23 October 2013

Book Blurb #1

October 23rd, 2013

Hi Again...

Good Evening fellow readers. How are you? Well, I'm great. Kind of tired but its a LONG WEEKEND! I don't know if you get a long weekend, but I do! Sorry, if you don't...
SPNG Tags: Castiel / and I are / SORRY 
Hey, guys. I just wanted to apologize for the blog not being as active as it usually is. College is starting back, personal stuff is going on, and I’m a bit scatter-brained right now. Hopefully when I’m moved in, I’ll be able to focus better.
If you have any ideas for organization, more categories, or think I should just focus on the episode gifs for now, let me know!
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.
Well, not really because I get a long weekend, but anyway.

Anyway, I was thinking about writing a book, and I want to know what you think of the synopsis... so here it is.

Anastasia always broke all the guys hearts. She was the one doing all the breaking, not the other way around. She could never find the right guy. He was out there somewhere, but for now, you might as well have fun, right?

Then she meets Dmitri. He is one guy she never thought she'd meet. The one she's been waiting for. Then she actually talks to him. Why did he have to open his mouth? He disagrees with everything Anastasia does and says. With all the trouble she gets in, he is like her opposite. He thinks its wrong how much she goes to the principals office. She thinks its funny.

But Anastasia soon learns that Dmitri is more accepting then she thought he would be. He lets her be... her. She hasn't been herself in a long time. As Dmitri helps her find herself, she falls in love with him.

But no one wants them together. Especially Dmitri's family.

SPNG Tags: Dean Winchester / BAM / Deal with it
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.
What do you think? I think it sounds pretty good and I'm pretty proud of it. When I finished writing it, I was so happy 'cause it sounded so good.
But, I could be wrong, so tell me what you guys think! Please comment below, and I will be the happiest person int he world whether you love it or hate it!

So, I enjoy writing novels, and I'm thinking of adding a page at the top of my blog for my books. I don't really tell people that I write books, but comment below on what you think about a new page. If I get enough people commenting, I will add the page.
So that is all for now, but I look forward to possibly hearing from you...
image

No comments:

Post a Comment