Friday 21 March 2014

Review: Blissful Volume 1 (Blissful #1) by Clarissa Wild

19381804Title: Blissful Volume 1
Author: Clarissa Wild
Publisher: Self-Pubished
Pages: 74
Release Date: November 14th 2013
Where I Got It: Amazon.com (Free!)

Synopsis: Sweet and sexy, Blissful will melt your heart!

Unlucky is my middle name. My life as a singer-songwriter in a band I started with my best friend isn't getting anywhere. I'm curvy and being thin is apparently important for a musical career. When my high school sweetheart and I get married, I find him kissing my best friend. Of course I didn't put up with it.
Broken and depressed, I run away from everything I know, but even my car breaks down. Like I said ... luck is not on my side.

Until I meet Jack ...

Maintaining a ranch isn't easy. I've got more work than time. Spare time is a luxury I can't afford and won't give into. When I spend one moment alone with my thoughts, I'm done for. Alcohol becomes my friend, because I can't bear to feel the misery inside my heart.
I hate who I've become. Sorrow eats me up, but I won't let anyone see. I need to keep on living, keep on fighting, and do everything on my own. For her, my little angel. She's all I have left.

Until I meet Amy ...

Lost in misery, love is our salvation

Clarissa Wild
Clarissa WildClarissa Wild is the Amazon Bestselling Romance author of FIERCE, a top 200 and top 15 New Adult Romance novel. She is also a writer of erotic romance such as the Blissful Series, The Billionaire's Bet series, the Doing It Series and the Enflamed Series. She is an avid reader and writer of sexy stories about hot men and feisty women. Her other loves include her furry cat friend and learning about different cultures. In her free time she enjoys watching all sorts of movies, reading tons of books and cooking her favorite meals.

Review

I read this book on March 19th 2014.


A cute, short, simple read about broken hearts and falling in love.

Blissful was heartbreaking to read. The main characters of the book, Amy and Jack, both had serious problems of there own. Amy, even if she wasn't very fat, always thought of herself as fat. This is because her ex-boyfriend/fiance always said to her about how fat she was. Why was she with him again? I don't know. On Amy's wedding day, she comes into a room and sees her fiance kissing another girl. Oh and this girl was her best friend. Imagine how horrible that'd be? I mean, the story shows her misfortune and it makes me sad for her very much.

Jack has problems to, but we don't see the entire story. I know this book is three parts, but the book was uncompleted it feels. However, aside from the unfinished feeling of Jack's part, I am excited to read the next one. I want to see where this is going to go and what's going to happen.

I recommend this book to readers who like sweet, sexy romance, but not to heavy.

Grades: 10 and up
Ages: 16+

No comments:

Post a Comment