1. Books that kept you up all night reading them
Hopeless I started at about 11pm and didn't stop until I was done. Prince of Wolves I read in one sitting, I just couldn't put it down. And, When I'm Gone, I started at about midnight and was up until 3am reading it.
2. Books that made you scared to go to sleep
I, in all honestly, can not think of a book that made me scared to go to sleep.
3. Books that put you to sleep
The Night Circus. This book was just a train wreck for me, I can't even remember half the stuff that happened in it. The same thing goes for Stones; I found this one extremely unappealing.
4. Books that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of it's release
When You're Back, the second to When I'm Gone by Abbi Glines. I can't wait for this book, it is killing me.
5. Books with your dream boyfriend
The Grey Wolves series. The men in those books: oh. my. gosh. I specifically love Decebel.
6. Books that would be your worst nightmare to live in
We Were Liars would be something I would not want to live out myself. Since I'm keeping this spoiler free, I will just say this: not something you want to have happen. I'd also prefer to not live in Fahrenheit 451 due to the fact that books are illegal.
7. Books that remind you of nighttime
Daughter of Smoke & Bone reminds me of night maybe because of the eerie feeling from the book.
8. Books with a nightmarish cliffhanger
Just One Drop had a cliffhanger that had me opening the next book before I could even see what was happening.
9. Books you actually dreamed about
I don't usually ever dream about books but I did dream about Jennifer Armetrout's Covenant series.
10. Books monster you wouldn't want to find under your bed
I wouldn't like to find any of the "monsters" (villain's in the story, really) under my bed, however I would LOVE to find Daemon under my bed any time....