Saturday 26 October 2013

Abbi Glines

So, for now, this is the last author I will be "spotlighting". I personally love Abbi Glines writing. Once I started her Vincent Boys novel, I knew I would love her and wouldn't be able to stop reading her books.

Abbi Glines is known best for her Fallen Too Far series, which I have not read and don't want to much. I just think it is awkward that they are "related." But I do want to read her spin-off series Take a Chance and Twisted Perfection.

Website: http://www.abbiglines.com/
Twitter Username: abbiglines

Abbi Glines - Author
Profile: Abbi Glines was born in Birmingham, Alabama. She grew up in the small town of Sumiton, Alabama where she left the summer she turned eighteen. She didn’t get far… she chased her high school sweetheart down to the coast and she’s been there ever since. Abbi now lives in the quaint southern town of Fairhope, Alabama with her three children and husband Keith (the high school sweetheart she chased after). Her life is never dull and Keith always makes sure there is another “experience” for them to explore. Books published by Abbi include The Vincent Boys and the USA TODAY bestseller The Vincent Brothers, Breathe, Because of Low, the USA TODAY bestsellers While It Lasts and Just For Now, The Existence Trilogy that includes the USA Today Bestseller Ceaseless, and The New York Times bestseller and Wall Street Journal bestseller Fallen Too Far. When Abbi isn’t locked away in her office typing away she is hauling her kids to and from their many social activities. You could say her second job is the Glines Kids personal chauffeur. It’s a rather illustrious job.

My favourite series by Abbi Glines is the Sea Breeze series. Misbehaving, which I've mentioned before, I am incredibly excited for because I finally get to read the bad girl book. I also enjoy The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines but I didn't like The Vincent Brothers as much because I liked Beau way better.

No comments:

Post a Comment