Saturday 7 December 2013

Nail Design #1 - Hopeless (Hopeless #1) by Colleen Hoover

I decided that every few days I'm going to put up a nail design based off one of my favourite books. If you have a book to request, feel free to do so in the comments below. I will try my best to get it in for a nail design.

My first nail design for books is Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. After reading this book, I was so conflicted with myself. I adored the book from beginning to end. Find my very long review HERE.


Displaying 131207-155844.jpg
Displaying 131207-155936.jpg
Displaying 131207-160047.jpg
Instructions:
1. Use a very pale baby blue, or mix together a blue with a white to tone it down. Paint every nail except for your ring finger. Let dry.
2. Using a kind of floral white, paint on little circles. These are suppose to be clouds. Let dry.
3. Using a black nail polish, paint your ring fingers. Let dry.
4. With a yellow (not neon), paint stars over your black polish. Let dry.
5. Put on a top coat to make your nails shine and, of course, let dry.

Tweet about this, +1 this, add to pinterest, whatever it is you do, do it so that everyone can read, enjoy and share the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment