My first nail design for books is Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. After reading this book, I was so conflicted with myself. I adored the book from beginning to end. Find my very long review HERE.
1. Use a very pale baby blue, or mix together a blue with a white to tone it down. Paint every nail except for your ring finger. Let dry.
2. Using a kind of floral white, paint on little circles. These are suppose to be clouds. Let dry.
3. Using a black nail polish, paint your ring fingers. Let dry.
4. With a yellow (not neon), paint stars over your black polish. Let dry.
5. Put on a top coat to make your nails shine and, of course, let dry.
Tweet about this, +1 this, add to pinterest, whatever it is you do, do it so that everyone can read, enjoy and share the book!