Thursday 21 November 2013

Barnes & Noble Preparation #1

I'm going to Barnes & Noble (3 different ones) on November 23rd 2013. I'm traveling in Atlanta to celebrate my birthday with my family, so I am really excited! I went swimming with Whale Sharks yesterday, and boy was that an experience. I accidentally touched one and it was pretty cool!
Anyway, when I go to Barnes & Noble I hope to get at least 5 books! So I'm making myself a list of the books I want to get. I'm searching the Barnes & Noble website first to see if they have them. If you have a good book that you think I might like, write a comment below!
Books I want:
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover
- Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover (I borrowed the first from my library)
- The Edge of Never by J. A. Redmerski
- Wait For You by J. Lynn
- Bad Rep by A. Meredith Walters

Well, thats all for now but if you've got a suggestion, comment before its too late! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment