Tuesday 26 November 2013

Teaser Tuesday #4

To participate you:
Grab your current read* Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky

8665876

~Teaser #1~
"He gave me something to think about."
A small grin played on his lips. "What's that?"
"Let's just say I have a few more questions for you."

~Teaser #2~
Justin suddenly grabbed my arm and we stopped in the middle of the dark, quiet street. I felt my skin tingle where his fingers held on.

~Teaser #3~
He pressed his fingers against mine before he pulled his hand back. I looked down at my hand and tried to bend my fingers. Every nerve ending was standing on edge like they were all reaching out, craving more. I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment