Here's the rules:
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read.
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out using #ReadingAndThings
My book boyfriend of the week is from the most recent book I've read.
Woods is from Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines. Woods Kerrington is a Steamy Romantic person. To others, he may appear as a jerk, but when you read the book, you see that when he's with Della, he is a romantic person. I adored reading about him and Della's relationship. My review for the book is coming later today.
“I loved her. I loved her with a something so fierce I couldn't even name it.”
“Losing you would be the only thing that could destroy me”
“Because I can’t live without Della. I don’t want to. She’s the reason I get up in the mornings”
“I’ll be whatever she needs me to be. I can’t walk away from her; I tried. I’m hooked. And now I’m about to lose my mind because I don’t know how to help her. I just need to go find her and hold her the rest of the damn day. I need to know she’s okay.