Saturday 16 November 2013

Book Boyfriend #4

Joining ReadingandThings in the meme, Book Boyfriend. 
Here's the rules: 
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read. 
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that 
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is 
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises) 
5) Share it! And shout it out using #ReadingAndThings


My Book Boyfriend of the Week

My book boyfriend of the week is from the most recent book I've read.

Woods Kerrington

Woods is from Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines. Woods Kerrington is a Steamy Romantic person. To others, he may appear as a jerk, but when you read the book, you see that when he's with Della, he is a romantic person. I adored reading about him and Della's relationship. My review for the book is coming later today.

~Teaser #1~
“I loved her. I loved her with a something so fierce I couldn't even name it.”

~Teaser #2~
“Losing you would be the only thing that could destroy me”

~Teaser #3~
“Because I can’t live without Della. I don’t want to. She’s the reason I get up in the mornings” 

~Teaser #4~
“I’ll be whatever she needs me to be. I can’t walk away from her; I tried. I’m hooked. And now I’m about to lose my mind because I don’t know how to help her. I just need to go find her and hold her the rest of the damn day. I need to know she’s okay.

See?! Isn't he so sweet and cute?! I just finished reading their story about a half hour ago and am already loving him!

6 comments:

  1. I have every book in this series and haven't started it yet, which is such a shame because I love Abbi so much. I am going to take a couple of weeks soon and read them all. Wonderful pick!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Woods! My sister read Fallen Too Far and didn't like it much so I'm probably not going to read that one, but I'm uber excited for Simple Perfection!

      Delete
  2. Totally love this! I've gotta meet Woods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, he is so swoon worthy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woods sounds like a keeper! He could say all that to me for sure!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete