Saturday 2 November 2013

Book Boyfriend of the Week #2

This is a meme created by Reading and Things for bloggers to talk about there book boyfriends and tease the readers with things they've said.

Here's the rules: 
1) Pick a book boyfriend, it can be from the book your currently reading or from one you've already read. 
2) Write what kind of boyfriend he is, and if you want, say why you think that 
3) Pick a quote from his book, it could be long or short, that proves he is the kind of boyfriend you said he is 
4) Make sure the quote, and the explanation, DO NOT give away anything from the book (we want all of the twists and plot surprises to remain surprises)
5) Share it! And shout it out using #ReadingAndThings


This is my second week being part of "Book Boyfriend of the Week."

So, let me present to you my book boyfriend this week...

Cage York

I'll bet half the girls that just read that know exactly who Cage York is. Cage York is a Steamy Romantic boyfriend. And he is also incredibly protective (which I love).

Cage York is from While It Lasts (Sea Breeze #3) by Abbi Glines, as well as Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze #5) by Abbi Glines.
1610225015828714


















Teaser #1
[Eva]“I'm worried that this is too soon. What if you get tired of having me around all the time? What if I eat your Wheaties or leave my makeup out in the bathroom or what if I snore?" 

[Cage]"I don't eat Wheaties, I hope you leave all your girlie shit laying all over the place so I can see it when you're not there and know you're coming back. And you don't snore. You do this soft purring thing that is so fucking cute I just want to lay awake and listen to you.”



Teaser #2
“I'd walked too close to heaven and gotten a glimpse. The hell I'd lived before her no longer appealed to me.”

Teaser #3
“She deserved a man who could take care of her. But fuck if I was just going to leave her. I couldn't do that. I may not be good enough for her but I was gonna damn well try my hardest to become worthy."

What do you guys think of Cage York? Tell me in the comments below.


Do you have a book boyfriend? Join now with the link below...
You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 14 days, 4 hrs, 40 min (11/16/2013 10:00 PM North America - Mountain Standard Time)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't met Cage yet, but gosh, after those teasers I definitely want to.
    He sounds like one sweet guy.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to read this series!! I have only met the Vincent Boys.... will have to try it!

    Check out my Book Boyfriend!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete