Tuesday 12 November 2013

Teaser Tuesday #3

This weekly meme is hosted by Should Be Reading.

To participate you:* Grab your current read

* Open to a random page


* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page


* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!(Make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)


* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Now, I m really sorry to say that I'm not reading anything right now (other than The Liberator but I'm putting that away for a while). If some of you read one of my previous posts, I'm kind in a book slump. But since I look forward to "Teaser Tuesday" I'm going to give teasers from one of my favourite books...

Sometimes It Lasts by Abbi Glines

15828714
Teaser #1
"He pulled back enough so that he could bend his head down and capture my lips with his. I leaned into his kiss and savored it. The minty taste on his tongue was delicious. He was delicious. I moved my arms up his chest and buried them in his hair."

Teaser #2
"Baby, ain't nothing keeping me from getting in my car and coming to you Friday afternoon. You got that? Nothing."

6 comments:

  1. You're not reading something right now? I mourn for you! Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get out of your slump soon. I hate when that happens. I've heard great things about Glines, I'm hoping to get to her books soon.
    Here's my Teaser Tuesday Post
    - Kimberly @ Turning the Pages
    +New GFC Follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're in a book slump. Hope something peaks your interest soon. But I still love this teaser. I haven't read it yet, but I want to.

    My teaser:
    http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday-25-rome.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i sure hope so!
      you should read it! its so good and the new one (misbehaving) is coming out on December 17th!

      Delete
  4. Abbi books are always yummy! If you need something to get you out of your slump, try ALL THE PRETTY LIES by M. Leighton. So good.

    ReplyDelete