Wednesday 20 November 2013

Review: Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines (Too Far #1, Rosemary Beach #1)

17526899Title: Fallen Too Far
Author: Abbi Glines
Publisher: Abbi Glines
Release Date: December 16th 2012 (December 14th 2012)
Pages: 296
Series: Too Far #1, Rosemary Beach #1
Where I Got It: Amazon.com, Self Published Paperback
Synopsis: To want what you’re not supposed to have…
She is only nineteen.
She is his new stepfather’s daughter. 
She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother. 
But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.
Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…
Blaire just may have fallen too far.





Abbi Glines
Abbi GlinesSince publishing her first novel Breathe in May of 2011, Abbi has also released The New York Times bestselling Seabreeze Series which includes Breathe, Because of Low, While It Lasts, Just For Now and Sometimes It Last, The Existence Trilogy that includes the USA Today Bestseller Ceaseless. New York Times and USA TODAY bestsellers The Vincent Boys and The Vincent Brothers. Last but not least her most popular series to date, Rosemary Beach which includes The New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers Fallen Too Far, Never Too Far, Forever Too Far, Twisted Perfection and Simple Perfection. Her newest book scheduled to be released on December 17th, 2013 is Misbehaving (Seabreeze).

When Abbi isn’t locked away in her office typing away she is hauling her kids to and from their many social activities. You could say her second job is the Glines Kids personal chauffeur. It’s a rather illustrious job.



Review

I read this book on November 16th 2013.


Blarie was everything you want in a female lead - and Rush was the cherry on top!
I actually loved this book. After some of the reviews I read, I just expected much worse. Most of the reviews I saw said that the entire book was sex. When I wanted to read this, it worried me. I didn't want to read an entire book of sex. But when I read the book, they didn't even have sex until around 55%.Everyone would ask me if I loved Rush. I don't know him so well. I do like Rush a lot (although I loved Woods more) but I didn't know him very well. I didn't know why until I figured it out when I was about 90% done. It wasn't alternating POV! I kind of wish it was because I want to know whats going through Rush's head.I enjoyed this book and thought Blaire was a strong female lead. I enjoyed seeing things through her eyes. I also thought it was weird that Blaire saw Rush having sex with other women. If I was her, I wouldn't keep on walking toward the noise. Anyway, I loved Blaire and Rush together and can't wait to read the next book, Never Too FarMight I just add, does anyone else feel bad for Grant? I read Twisted Perfection before I read this and is feels like Grant always hits on the female lead. Shame. Good thing he gets his own book though! I guess I too have Fallen Too Far and the next two are a must-read. I don't have a choice.
I recommend this series to readers who enjoy New Adult, romance, and any Abbi Glines book.

Ages: 16+
Grades: 11 and up
*This is a mature book

No comments:

Post a Comment